Make the Most of Your World
The Peace Corps
We take a different approach to making a difference. If you are inspired by impact that is hands-on, grassroots-driven, and lasting, get to know us.
AC472 MBT shoes multicolor textile women sneakers EU 37
Around the world, your voice matters.
Our agriculture sector is growing
Agriculture Volunteers work with small-scale farmers and families to increase food security and production.
Take on New Challenges
From leading health campaigns to boosting local entrepreneurship to teaching digital literacy, we offer a range of opportunities for making a difference. If you need help finding the best fit, contact a recruiter.
- Chloe Gabes Women's Velvet Ballerina Flats Black Dark bluee Deep Night Sz 40 EUR
- Dune Ladies BIJOU Black Sand Point Diamante Embellished Slip On shoes Black 3
- gold&gold A18f shoes femme baskets basses gt529 RED
- Ladies Shiny Patent Leather Lace up Mid Wedge Heel Platform Fashion Sneakers NEW
- Naturalizer Frauen Natalie Spitzenschuhe Satin Klassische Pumps
- NEW Men's Clarks Senator Size 9 Wide Black Leather Comfortable Casual Loafer
- Nine West Women’s orange bluee Floral Mule Espadrilles Size 7.5M New
- Puma Smash V2 36498915 black halfshoes
- shoes NEW BALANCE Man Sneakers trendy GREY Suede,Fabric M9975GR
- Tory Burch Women Tan Leather Straw Woven Big Logo Ballet Flats shoes Size 7 M
- Women Wedge Heel Platform Sandals Ankle Strap Espadrilles Casaul shoes US 4-8
King of Lesotho: Peace Corps volunteers ‘putting people first’
Peace Corps Volunteers in Malawi reached an incredible 10,604 (!!!) community members with literacy-promoting activities on DEAR Day. That's more than ten thousand people reached in a single day!
Peace Corps Response: Short term. High impact.
Peace Corps Life: Answers. Life Hacks. Perspectives.
Check out our Media Library to get a view of the world.
After service, connect and stay active in the Peace Corps community.
Explore Where We Go
Peace Corps Volunteers serve in over 60 countries. Find your place in the world.View all countries
22% of Volunteers serve in this region